Friday, March 5, 2010

H-O-B-B-Y

As you know by now I am trying to multitask all that I can. I've been trying to balance my work and school and also find time to do the menial stuff in life. Well I'm not quite satisfied with working and going to school all week and then do nothing in my free time. Given I shouldn't have free time but if I'm going to put of studying I'm going to do something productive and fun. I've decided to get a life and for the first time ever I have found a hobby!!!
Snowboarding is one of the funnest things I've ever done in my life. My boyfriend has helped equip me with all the gear and this year we starting learning. I've gone snowboarding almost every weekend for a little over a month now. Not only is it really fun and gives me something to look forward to on the weekends but it takes a ton of muscle. I've never been so sore in my life from anything as I have from snowboarding. This makes me feel good because I haven't found much time in the week lately to properly work out. I was looking into it and found on Answers.com that it has tons of health benefits and is a HUGE lower body, core workout.
It's all about multitasking for me. I have found something I really enjoy and look forward to constantly that builds muscle! On top of that the next three days after going I'm so sore that I have nothing but time to do studying and homework. That's what I call a win, win. Going to go tomorrow and am looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment