Saturday, April 17, 2010

Well it's finals week and time to really put to use all the knowledge gained this semester. After a year and a half, if all goes well and I pass all of my classes, I will finally be a Sophomore. At this rate it may take me about 6 years to graduate but at least I'm moving forward. I know many people are in the same position that I am. It is difficult to get done with college in only 4 years when you have multiple obligations. People can do it though and respect all of you.
I feel with each semester I grow a little more and learn how to get through the things life throws at me a little better. There is plenty more to learn and new issues I am sure will arise but in the world today I find it is best to take life one day at a time. Taking it life as it comes and just one day at a time has been something I've been trying out for the last couple weeks. With everything going on in my work, school, and home life I have found my life has been more bearable with this approach.
This is my final advice and insight. I really think that all we can do is our best each day, allow yourself to get upset and frustrated but then get over it and move on. It's much easier said then done I know this, I'm still pretty bad at it but when I do move on and do what needs to be done I am always calmer afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment